www.estatecircle.com.pk, (which means Estate Circle, and their associated companies, including but not limited to, is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our on-line services (“Services”). In this policy, we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it, and what controls you have over our use of it.
Your acceptance of these Privacy Statement terms.
The Contact Information from the order form is used to register users in our database and is also used to get in touch with them when necessary. The data we collect and use it in the following criteria.
- Estate Circle collects and processes information about you in order to:
- Identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a service provided;
- Process orders or applications submitted by you;
- Improve our Services and Web Sites
- Customize your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches;
- Send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Estate Circle products and services.
You may be asked by our site, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number (“Contact Information”) as well as financial information, including but not limited to, credit card information, expiration date, checking and bank account information and online payment mechanisms.
You are under no obligation to provide this information, however; if this information is not provided Estate Circle we will be unable to provide you with our Services. By providing this information, you consent and authorize our use and possession of this information.
If you voluntarily agree to provide this information, this site will collect the information in several ways. Upon entering into an agreement for Estate Circle’s Services, you will be required to complete an order form where this information will be obtained.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
- To identify who you are and to access your account information;
- To identify where you came from;
- To estimate our audience size and patterns;
With whom is the information shared?
Estate Circle, will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third-party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Estate Circle may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales, our Web Site visitors, and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally-identifying information.
Estate Circle may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or personal safety of company name and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
Our Site contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Estate Circle is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or maybe causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose such Contact Information when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes necessary to maintain services and improve our products and services.
We will only sell or rent your personal information to a third party either as part of a sale of the assets of Estate Circle or having ensured that steps have been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
If you wish to correct, update or otherwise modify the information that you have provided to us please send an email to email@example.com, and our support team will assist you.
Warranties and Indemnity
- Estate Circle does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. Estate Circle has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which the User makes of such information.
- Material has not been written to meet the individual requirements of the User and it is the User’s sole responsibility to satisfy itself prior to entering into any transaction or decision that the Material is suitable for its purposes.
- All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
- The User hereby agrees to indemnify Estate Circle against all liabilities, claims, and expenses that may arise from any breach of this Agreement by the User.
- Estate Circle reserves the right to alter its terms of business from time to time. The Effective Date at the time the User is reading these terms is set out at the top of this Agreement. Prior to using the Website again in the future, Users should check that the effective date has not altered. If it has, the User should examine the new set of terms and only use the Website if it accepts the new terms.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof shall be void for whatever reason, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Estate Circle reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- The User may not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without Estate Circle’s prior written consent.
- Any notice given pursuant hereto may be served personally or by email to the last known email address of the addressee. It is the responsibility of Users promptly to update Estate Circle of any change of address or email address. Such notice shall be deemed to have been duly served upon and received by the addressee, when served personally, at the time of such service, when sent by email 24 hours after the same shall have been sent, or if sent by post 72 hours after put into the post correctly addressed and pre-paid.
- Estate Circle shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the other party or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failures in performance hereunder resulting from acts or causes beyond its reasonable control or from any acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority.
- The headings in this Agreement are solely used for convenience and shall not have any legal or contractual significance.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and the User submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Lahore, Pakistan, save that Estate Circle may take action against the User in any relevant jurisdiction to enforce its rights.